We get alot of comments and questions about what we do. Here are a few great ones and the answers.
How long will it be before I need this service again?
- For a House Wash - We offer a 1 year guarantee that you will have no mold and algae on the side of your home, so you won’t need this service for another year. It will get dirty and we can come clean that again for a fee but it will be safe from harmful molds and algaes for another year.
- For a Roof Cleaning - We suggest you get your Roof Cleaned every 3 years.
- For a Gutter Cleanout - It is hard to say exactly but we recommend you get your gutters cleaned twice a year. Once in early Spring and once in Fall.
- For Concrete and Deck Cleaning - This is again hard to say. If you are doing maintenance or upkeep you should only need this service once a year. If you are not doing the upkeep you should need it when it starts to get grimy again or slippery when wet. In most cases this will probably be a recurring need.
Are you Insured?
- Yes, We are insured in up to 2 million dollars.
You are way too Expensive.
Pressure Washing is expensive. We are Licensed and Insured and have many workers that need to be paid. We are more expensive because we get in there and get it done right the first time. We also have to include the price of supplies in our work as well. Some of the Roof jobs we do take 10 to 20 gallons of solution to clean just one roof. Some of our sealing jobs have taken $200 to $400 just for the sealant alone. Never hire someone who isn’t Licensed and Insured to pressure wash, always check and ask questions. Do research on who you are hiring to touch your home. Check out our video on the damages and dangers of hiring unlicensed and unprofessional pressure washers.
Have any more questions or comments for us? That is great, we love when you ask! Call or message us we can’t wait to hear what you have to say!